- Be Generous – When you give to others freely you will gain even more (proverbs 11:24)
2. You reap what you sow – The seed you plant in life will either lead to victory or destruction, so plant good seeds! (Galatians 6:7)
3. Love your Enemies – Its easy to love people who love you, but with God’s help you can love your enemies too.
4. Wisdom is more precious than gold – Those who seek wisdom and understanding will prosper. (proverbs 19:8)
5. Be humble – God honors those who humble themselves. (James 4:10)
by Wisdom Kwabena Nkwanti