- Helps Combat Cancer
- Treats Candida Symptoms
- Stops Herpes (Cold Sores) Reproduction
- Prevents and Treats Common Cold and Sore Throats
- Fights Parasites
- Improves Fertility for Females with Endometriosis.
- Kill bacteria and viruses by stopping their growth and spread
- Fight yeast infections by blocking the growth of yeast and fungus
- Help with allergies by blocking the release of histamines
- Lower blood pressure by lowering the activity of an enzyme that may cause high blood pressure
- Boost bone health and help heal fractures by strengthening bone density
- Fight cancer by blocking the growth of cancer cells and causing cell death (apoptosis)
- Enhance tooth and oral health and neutralize cavities by killing bacteria and reducing swelling around the gums
- Speed up wound healing by promoting skin cell rejuvenation
- Protect the liver from toxins, injury, and disease
- Help with diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels.
Forever Bee Propolis® supports the body’s natural defenses.
When we think of bees, honey and pollen are usually the first things that come to mind. However, there’s another powerful substance that bees play an integral role in, propolis. Derived from the Greek meaning “before the city,” signifying defense from external threat, propolis is a sticky resin collected by bees. Honeybees collect and metabolize the propolis, then line their hives with it for protection. It’s so effective, the interior of the beehive has been found to be safer than most operating rooms!
Propolis is a resinous substance that bees produce from materials collect from tree buds. Rich in flavonoids, a class of antioxidants, propolis has a long history of use as a natural treatment for a host of health problems. They are including antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor qualities.
The use of propolis has a 5000-year history. The Assyrians and the Greeks used propolis to help maintain good health. Forever Bee Propolis® supports the body’s natural defenses. To assure purity, Forever Bee Propolis® is gathered from pollution-free regions using specially designed bee propolis collectors. Forever Bee Propolis® is 100% natural with no added preservatives or artificial colors